Many Internet services can help you build a website and get your business online, but it takes legal expertise to make sure issues such as privacy policies, ‘click through’ agreements, licenses, trademarks, copyright and regulatory compliance are addressed properly.
- registering and policing domain names
- making sure your Web site complies with state, federal, and local laws and regulations
- addressing privacy, advertising, and licensing concerns
- “click through” agreements and terms and conditions of use
- trademark and protecting your brand and Web site from cyber-squatting and other infringement claims
We recognize an e-business is just like any other business, just without the brick and mortar. Our e-commerce lawyers are also business lawyers.