Joseph C. Correnti
Born and raised in Salem, Massachusetts, Attorney Correnti is a graduate of St. John’s Prep, Boston College and Western Michigan University Cooley Law School.
A former Assistant District Attorney in Essex County, his current practice includes real estate and land use law, health care, municipal and business law. The firm specializes in finding effective solutions for difficult business and land use issues.
Active in the community, Attorney Correnti has served as Chairman of The Salem Partnership, Chairman of the Salem State College Assistance Corporation, and Chairman of the Community Leadership Forum of Salem Hospital. He is an Overseer for the North Shore Medical Center and North Shore Bank. He is past President of the Salem Chamber of Commerce, and currently serves on the Board of Directors of the North Shore Chamber of Commerce, The Salem Partnership and the Salem Chamber of Commerce. He is an original member of the North Shore Medical Center Community Health and Access Committee.
His hobbies include golf, travel, reading and following the local sports teams.
He lives in Salem with his wife, Teresa.
- Land Use Development and Permitting
- Mental Health Law
- Environmental Land Use Issues
- Commercial Landlord and Tenant Law: Leasing
- Liquor Licensing
- Formation and Counseling to Small Businesses
- Salem Bar Association
- Essex County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Justinian Law Society
- National Italian American Bar Association
- 1988, Massachusetts
- 1989, U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- 1994, U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit